LinkedIn’s Influencers are 200+ of the thought leaders in their fields. And since several of them will be heading to TED2013, both as speakers and as attendees, the site has invited several to write about the experience. Check out LinkedIn’s TED2013 feature page for these essays, as well as curated articles about the conference from around the internet. Below, some of our favorite excerpts.
I help others meet their objectives and goals through consulting with them to find a solution and the products that can help them meet their needs so they can best succeed.
Visit My RC Management Website
- RT @LanderApp: @4RCManagement Thanks Rodney for sharing! 9 hours ago
- RT @tatiersky: @tonyfaustino It's so nice to be her w/ all of you & thanks for mention Tony. Be sure, more support is coming! @MartinDrdak … 9 hours ago
- Social Media and Marketing Buzz is out! paper.li/4RCManagement/… Stories via @alexkalevras 17 hours ago
- "The 7 Key Elements to Creating Successful Infographics - Business 2 Community" buff.ly/1dRq36g 1 day ago
- "6 Practical Ways to Maintain a Balance Between Life and Work - Business 2 Community" buff.ly/1blB2kY 1 day ago
- Android this week: Chrome gets faster; Google Play tablet apps; Moto X gets KitKat November 23, 2013Reblogged from Gigaom: If you don't mind using a beta browser, you can surf the web a wee bit faster on Android(s goog). Google announced its Chrome 32 Beta for Android this week and among the features is more speed. How Google did that though may not go over well with all Android users: "Starting […]Rodney C Jones
- WordPress…How did I miss thee? November 14, 2013It has been a while since I have blogged on this site and it is something that I plan to get back on track. With so many things going on in social media, it is almost a constant battle to decide what site to use to spread information. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+ and many […]Rodney C Jones
- Android this week: Chrome gets faster; Google Play tablet apps; Moto X gets KitKat
- WordPress…How did I miss thee?
- Be your own Publicist using Social Media…. A Insider Guide from PR Guru Mathew Bautista.
- 9 Things You Might Want to Know about Current Social Media Trends
- Does Twitter or Facebook Drive More Traffic to Your Blog? Jeffbullas’s Blog
- 503 hits
Blogs I Follow
- Cristian Mihai
- Comedy 360 Daily
- The Practical Free Spirit
- MI621: Social Media for Managers
- who is the god of heaven
- David Gaughran
- Business 360
- National Football League: NFL RedZone Every Touchdown From Every Game
- NFL.com Blogs
- Tara Hunt
- harm·less drudg·ery
- Team Web Bloggers Series 2.0+